2. You agree to be the only user logging in this Site with your username and password.
3. If you are under 16 please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before creating your account. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
4. We are not responsible for any content and/or information which you post, send or upload onto the Site. We reserve the right to withdraw any such content and/or information without notice and at our sole discretion.
5. myIBscience.com does not represent that information contained on or available via the Site is accurate or complete and accordingly it should not be relied on as such.
6. Information contained in or accessible via the Site changes on a regular basis. We may make improvements or alterations to the Site at any time and without notice.
7. Addresses of or links to other websites may appear on the Site for your convenience. myIBscience.com does not operate or monitor other websites and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of another website.
9. We do not guarantee that:
(a) use of the Site will be compatible with all hardware and software,
(b) use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error or virus free,
(c) use of the Site will deliver any specific outcome for its users, or
(d) defects on the Site will be corrected
You must take appropriate steps to ensure that you regularly check for and protect against viruses when using the Site on any device.
10. We make no statement about the suitability of the content, information and services contained on, or accessed via, the Site.
11. We further exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all liability for damages and direct, indirect or consequential loss or otherwise incurred by you or any other person or organisation and arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site or its content.
12. The internet is not a secure means of communication. Emails may be intercepted by other people or organisations. You should not send any sensitive personal data and/or confidential information about you or any other person, unless you accept that any such communication would be sent at your own risk.